Here's the deal: This is a purely volunteer, grassroots effort. There isn't a chairman or leader, just a bunch of classmates that want to help getting a reunion together this year.
We need volunteers.
- Get the word out. We need folks to know about the reunion, but we can't do that if we don't know how to get in touch with them. If they are on facebook, then get them to join the Page High School (Greensboro) Class of 1971 group. If they don't want to be on facebook, but want to be part of the mailing list, then have them add their contact information to this list (be sure to check 1971 as the class to affiliate with). If they don't want to do either, then perhaps they can just write on our class wall to let us know they are still around.
- Have everyone take the survey -- it is the only way we can figure out what people want at a reunion. There is a means to self-elect yourself onto the commitee there.
- We need folks to follow-up on tasks like calling about venues, entertainment, food, etc. All those things that you do to make a party happen need to be done.
- We will need folks to get preparations ready - greeters, name-tags, decorations, etc.
- We'll need more stuff than I can think of, but what you want to do....
Basically, we need you.
A bold name indicates the member has responded to a confirmation email. Email is the primary channel the committee will use to organize, so if a person doesn't respond in a timely manner (like within 2 days), then their influence and assistance on the committee will be limited.
||Karen Copley Holton
||Vicki Lewis O'Grady|
||Susan Haithcock Paxton|
|Mary Jane Bennett
||Cindy Cowell Hunnicutt
||Paula Compton Jay
||Trish Schultz aka Pat Toomes|
|Susie Woods Cecil
||Beverly DeBerry Seawell|
|Delores "Dee" Forrest Dixon
||Dottie Honeycutt Stultz |
||Nancy Reynolds Lee
|Laura Hicks Hamilton
||Suzy Bailey McFarlane
||Grace Li Wang|
||Kathy Jones Hefferman|
||Martha Crutchfield Friesinger