Page Pirates vs. Grimsley Whirlies Football Game schedule:
October 18, 2013
October 17, 2014
Coach Rusty Lee says that the schedule is set every 5 years, so when the future years are known, we will publish them here.
NOTICE: There are lots of companies pretending to be the Official site of Page High School, but only this site is sanctioned by the Page Alumni and Friends Association, the group of alumni that regularly meets at Page High School, coordinates with other Parent groups, the school administration and the Principal. In short, this is the Place for Pirates!, the others are not!
Here is a list of known unofficial sites -- they all charge money (at $10 - $20 per member, a typical Page Class would be spending $800 / year). This site is free. Your Class Agent has the ability to change the information. Instead of sending your money to some company, send it back to Page as a donation through PAFA.
Harris Connect - the yearbook people, free to join, $10 to get information out, seem to signify that they are the official Page HS site (they aren't):
Class Creator - used to be free, but is now a paid service (not recommended, as a very successful reunion can be accomplished without paying anything for internet service):
ClassMates - Free to join, but costs $30/year to connect with anyone else:
If you are trying to get a reunion planned, let Page Alumni and Friends help. We can provide you with a web-page and contact list for your classmates.
Send me a note about what your plans are for your class so we can get started on making your reunion a great event for all Page Alumni and Friends.
Prior to 2009, some classes used a free website service to create their websites. As of 2009, new sites at this service have an annual fee (see this link). Our site has no fee for our classes to create a reunion site and is a great place to store your memories for years to come.
Here's a web plan for your reunion:
1. Send me who the contact people will be for your site here. They will get class agent privileges for their page.
2. Tell all your alumni that an easy to remember URL is available for your class year.
Here's how it looks: <classyr>.pagealumniandfriends.org
That's right. So simple. Check out the classes that have pages, for instance 1993.pagealumniandfriends.org .
3. Pages on this site can have contact forms (like this one), galleries of photos, Event lists, a Guestbook to share messages, a Newslist (news can be scheduled to appear for a specific period of time). Sub-pages can be created to include Memorials, Prior reunions, etc. You can check out the features that are available using the help file icon <-- click for help file.
4. Some reunion committees have scanned their yearbook, then published it at http://issuu.com/. They then copy the link information onto a page here.
5. Some reunion committees have established a facebook community to share their personal photos, organize events and to stay in touch. Again, they insert a link to their facebook group onto a page here.
6. Many also insert a link to the Page Alumni and Friends facebook page, found here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Page-Pirates/335223279823
7. You can set up a page requesting donations / payment for an event sent to a paypal account. (This is a low cost and secure method for collecting fees). Check out how the class of 1971 did their pages.
8. A listing that enables people to manage their profile is in the works. This feature will also enable administrators to send email newsletters to their class members and list members that haven't created a profile.
If there is other help you need, we would like to hear how you would like the organization to help.
Already have a site, but want to avoid annual fees? Contact me to figure out how to transfer the pages to this site instead.
Brad Earle, web developer for this site